Sunday, December 24, 2017

Sunday agenda

Saturday, my first day of vacation, came and went with very little done. I did a bit of last-minute shopping, and aside from that, I pretty much rested all day long, though not that comfortably, given my current pain. Sunday's agenda is fairly straightforward:

1. Wrap presents for JW's kids.
2. Prep the turkey roulade.
3. Visit JW and family at 10PM (they're at church until 9PM) and ring in Christmas. As per usual, the kids will unwrap their gifts because they can't wait to see what I've gotten them. This year, though, JW's son knows exactly what he's getting because he saw me buying him some Star Wars encyclopedias after we had seen "The Last Jedi." At the bookstore, we joked that he needs to act surprised for the sake of his mom. We'll see what happens, I guess.


No comments: