Saturday, May 13, 2017

Walk Thoughts #212: my motel

WARNING: NUDITY!

Just some shots of my current motel, the CF Motel. For W40,000 a night, it's clean and cozy, and it's got everything I need, including an electric socket next to the bed, and an electric fan to help speed up the drying of my laundry. Assuming the weather forecasts are accurate, I shouldn't have to worry about soggy clothing for the rest of this adventure.

The guardian angel of my bathtub is quite a cutie. Hard to tell if she's Korean, though. I'm thinking she isn't. If nothing else, she's an indication of what kind of motel this is. Which reminds me: there's a motel up the street called "Love-holic." I should have stayed there. Then again, the front-desk area of my motel is festooned with several gyrating pieces of erotic sculpture. That's kinda cool.












3 comments:

Charles said...

When I saw that nudity warning up there, my first thought was, "Dear God, Kevin has lost it and his now posting photos of his nekkid butt." I'm not sure why this was my first thought, but I had to think about whether I really wanted to scroll down.

Turns out it was just boobs. False alarm.

Kevin Kim said...

I think my boobs are bigger. But to be photo-ready, they'd need to be shaved.

Charles said...

I'm going to have nightmares already as it is. This is not helping.