Friday, October 10, 2014

what's wrong with this picture?

Our campus quad is always hosting some sort of event or exhibit. Recently, an international travel/service club put up an impressive display of photos showing club members in countries all over the world. I was hard pressed to find pictures of Switzerland, one of my very favorite foreign countries (despite some major flaws), and when I did finally see some pics, I laughed when I discovered that they were all of Interlaken which, along with being one of my most-loved spots on the planet, has become a favorite travel destination for Koreans as well.

But it was this sign, for France's Mont Saint-Michel, that caught my eye. If you read hangeul and know a little French, you'll see right away why this image gave me a chuckle:






_

1 comment:

Charles said...

Hooray for dyslexic geography!