Tuesday, July 29, 2014

14.3K, 124.5 kg

I walked 14,300 steps today—some of it done while shopping, some of it done while lumbering around my soon-to-be-former campus. Just weighed myself, too: 124.5 kilograms (274.52 lbs.), my lowest weight yet since my peak of about 302 pounds (136.96 kg). It doubtless helped that I hadn't eaten anything all day except for two or three heaping spoonfuls of peanut butter. No matter: there'll be time to eat tomorrow. The occasional starve is a good thing, at least according to the Paleo lunkheads.


_

4 comments:

John said...

I think we are going in opposite directions at just about the same rate...

Kevin Kim said...

For the longest time, I thought of myself as a freak because most Koreans have told me that they gain weight when they go to the States, then lose weight as soon as they're back in Korea. I've tended to gain weight while in Korea, and it's only through this extra effort that I'm losing weight at all.

(If your home country makes you lose weight when you're in it, I'm not sure that's a point of pride.)

John said...

I found it easier to maintain the low-carb lifestyle in the states. Oh hell, it's the Korean beer that has been my downfall.

ttuface said...

Just do what you have to do. You know.