Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Day Two: still good

The second day of class had me teaching only a single session, from 9AM to about 10:40AM. The class ended with applause, which I found to be a good sign. These were intermediate-level students; while they weren't quite as energetic as yesterday's beginners, they were generally agreeable and willing to do what I asked. So once again, I'm optimistic about this semester, and I feel I may have dodged a bullet by being granted a decent group of kids.

I warned my intermediates that they'd be teaching English to each other, à la last semester's round-robin method, which worked so beautifully with the previous intermediates. My charges nodded seriously as I told them what was in store, and they looked ready for a challenge. We'll see how it all goes.


_

No comments: