Tuesday, February 11, 2014

a few links

From my brother:

BIOFUELS! Converting algae to oil in an hour.

BOOM! Jihadi instructor accidentally blows himself up, along with 20 aspiring martyrs. The Good Lord hates a useless death.

From elsewhere:

CRACK! Malcolm's son Nick has a new baseball-themed website: Pitcher GIFs.

AWWW... the story of Orlando, the heroic seeing-eye dog. And the follow-up.

DAMN! Holden Beck still in hospital; he's been through three surgeries now.

POESY! Jeff Hodges continues the discussion of Frost's illogical poem over at his blog.

DONE!


_

3 comments:

John from Daejeon said...

Did my eyes deceive me, or did you remove the Colorado pot story featuring Jesse Pinkman of "Breaking Bad" fame?

Kevin Kim said...

Eh wot? I didn't put it up to begin with. What have you been smoking, sir?

John from Daejeon said...

If you have a little free time, you might want to watch the interesting religious-themed documentary, "Questioning Darwin."


Now, if you really want to have your jaw drop and hit the floor, take a gander at a few short videos like this one at the Creation Museum website. I was flabbergasted that St. George actually fought a dinosaur and not a dragon after all. And after wading through all that nonsensical fiction, I find myself even more repulsed by these cults than ever before.