Friday, January 17, 2014

dung exchange

I've learned a new trick: how to take screen shots on my cell phone. This is handy. I've long envied the people who have managed to capture witty exchanges on their smart phones. At long last, I join their number.

A bit of background: this is an excerpt from a conversation that just happened a short while ago between me and my brother David. David owns a lovable mixed-breed dog named Penny. Penny, alas, has been cursed with intestinal problems. This exchange is about something that happened very recently. My words are in yellow; David's are in white (and the name "David" appears next to his speech balloons, so there shouldn't be any confusion). Enjoy.






_

2 comments:

Elisson said...

Disturbing, and yet... amusing.

Kevin Kim said...

Muchas Jerry Garcias.