Tuesday, October 15, 2013

happy 34, little bro

My brother Sean turns 34 on October 15. (Here's my tribute to him from last year.) Sean is ten years, one month, and fifteen days younger than I am, but I think it's fair to say that he's accomplished more in his short life than I have in mine. His professional music career has taken him all over the world; he has privately taught students who have gone on to win prestigious prizes and awards; he has been the driving force behind the formation of numerous chamber groups; most important, he loves his little chihuahua, Maqz. Some of the most interesting conversations I've ever had have been with Sean, as we've shared our pedagogical insights with each other. Oh, yes: he's also a talented cook.

Happy Birthday, Little Bro. And many happy returns.


_

No comments: