Saturday, June 23, 2012

eating them out of house and home

I'm dog- and house-sitting for my buddy Mike and his family, residing in comfort at Mike's palatial Villainschloß, that hub of dire machinations and gleeful dwarf-beating. I'll be here until next Thursday, the 28th. This is a weird moment of transition for me, as my job at YB will be switching over to the summer schedule starting this coming Monday. This means going from a 3:30-9:30PM schedule to an 11AM-7PM schedule. Making that switchover while dog-sitting is going to feel bizarre. Luckily, one factor eases the transition: I won't be working Saturdays anymore-- at least not during the summer session. Hooray! That change begins tomorrow: I'm off like a drunkard's condom, baby!

In the meantime, I've been told that I have the run of the house, so I plan to do my worst and eat my friend out of house and home. YEAH!


_

1 comment:

Bratfink said...

I used to do cat and house sitting. I loved it.

Enjoy!