Wednesday, February 27, 2008

one of four done

Grades and jjong-party for one class, the CNN English class, are done. The students enjoyed the food; they helped with the cooking, but were a bit timid about frying up the hash browns, which ended up very potatoey but not particularly crunchy.

Now I'm off to Costco (didn't go there yesterday) and Lotte Mart to get ready for a rather involved culinary experience. As I've never made some of the dishes being served tomorrow, I'll be making them (and possibly photographing them) tonight for practice. Meanwhile, I invite you all to read some real foodblogging over at Charles's place.

Oh, yes-- before I forget: today, I took pics of three of my classes taking their final exams. I don't think I've ever taken pictures of my students in the midst of exam hell before, so today is something of a first. The pics themselves aren't all that exciting, obviously: with the girls' heads bent over their desks during the written portion of the exams, you just see a lot of hair.


_

No comments: