Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ave, Justin!

If my friend Tom hasn't seen this, he fuckin' should. I laughed hard enough to burst two of my four testicles. What a movie poster!

Caveat: if you haven't seen the first "Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle," the above link won't be funny to you. Not only that, but I'd have to wonder what the hell is wrong with you. Go see the freakin' movie! While some might pigeonhole HaKuGo2WiCa as a simple stoner flick, it's way more than that, especially in the way it tackles Asian stereotypes. Think: "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back," but with better acting, a more compelling plot, and a likable political message. I look forward to the sequel, which I blogged about long, long ago.*





*The astute reader will have noted that my long-ago blog post was actually riffing off a post by Mike the Metropolitician. Click the above link, then click the link to Mike's post, and enjoy the preview for "Harold and Kumar 2" (assuming Mike's still hosting the vid).


_

No comments: