Wednesday, January 02, 2008

bleh

So: the Nomad appears to be calling it quits, at least for the moment. That whole "I'm going to spend more time with family and friends" thing will pass once he realizes that family and friends only love you for your money. In the end, your only real friends are the crack pipe in your lap and the straight razor you're pressing into your wrist.

In other news, the interview barrage ceased not long after I wrote the previous post-- around 5:30PM. I'm still at the office-- of course-- because I'm madly typing away at some extra lesson plans. Taking a quick dinner break at the moment, then back to the grind.


_

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, who told you about the crack pipe?

Nah, I don't think I'm going to be back, not on the blog as it is, anyway. I *may* start a new one come spring totally dedicated to fishing and photography, which would only have me posting a couple of times per month. We'll see, and if I do, it'll be under a totally new domain name.