Tuesday, August 28, 2007

at the office

My home internet connection has been spotty at best all day long; I wrote the previous entry at the office, then went to the bank and went home. Hours passed, and I found myself completely unable to check email or do any blogging from my Mac, so now, at 10:30PM or so, I find myself back in the office. Apologies to people awaiting emails.

The connection at my dorm seems to be worsening as time goes on. I wish they'd upgrade or something. That, or I need to spend some cash on stuffing more RAM into my old computer to increase performance, however slightly. The end result is that I've begun moving more and more programs to my office computer, which means I still live at the office. I installed my old copy of Photoshop Elements 2.0 here, and now do more Photoshopping here than at home.

Not that I want to spend all my time in the office, but I go where the connection's fastest and where it's free. Why spend money for a PC-bahng when my office computer is almost literally across the street?


_

No comments: