Monday, June 25, 2007

last hurrah

After a much-anticipated outing at Five Guys yesterday (they were unbelievably slow in serving my parents their order, but the burger and dog I ate were nasty-good), I'm off to CPK today-- California Pizza Kitchen. The place serves a wide variety of personal-sized pizzas, many of them fusion-style.

After lunch, I'll be spending the rest of my day getting ready for the trip back to Seoul; some items buried in boxes need to be found and shipped over, and it's going to take a few hours to find them. I have to wake up pretty early tomorrow in order to be at the airport by about 6:30AM, so this is likely my final post from the States. Sorry about the lack of pics; I'll post them when I'm in Seoul. Sorry, as well, to my Georgetown buddies and to Jason, who had wanted to meet up before my departure. Next time, gents-- but it was good seeing you this time around, however briefly.


_

No comments: