Friday, April 20, 2007

VA Tech massacre cartoons:
ruthlessly stolen

I got a rare hit from a MySpace page on which a very large entry quoting from several of us Koreabloggers was posted. I noticed that the blogger had put up two Korean-language cartoons, which he had labeled respectively as "good" and "bad," and which he had also translated (I can't vouch for the accuracy of these translations). I'm ripping those cartoons off for you to see, but credit goes to MySpace Mike for having brought them to my attention.

The "good" cartoon and its translation:



The shooting suspect, Korean!?
(On the man's shirt is written "Overseas Korean")



And below is the "bad" cartoon and its translation:



Bang, bang, bang...
In one bang, 33 people....This reconfirms the superiority of our gun technology.



_

No comments: