Saturday, January 27, 2007

living excretions

"Purple and Brown" is a hilarious animated series of short-shorts starring what appear to be two cheerful piles of shit, one of which is tall and purple, the other of which is squat and colored a more classic brown. My brother David sent me the links to two episodes (they last anywhere from a few seconds to about a minute). After watching those two, I started watching the others. I assume the series has been on for some time, because there are quite a few episodes.

Watching this series is like watching how my mind works-- dopey, simple, generally cheerful, often obsessed with eating and excreting. Among my favorite episodes:

Tag
Farting and Burping
Big Green Thing
Magic Balls
"All-new" Purple and Brown
Magic
Eaten
Seagulls
Growl
Bubblegum
Halloween

As the Swedes say: enyoy!

No comments: