Monday, September 04, 2006

a request

If you're a Koreablogger, or a Koreablog reader familiar with Korea, perhaps you can help me out. A very nice Korean coworker of mine, who has two sons, would like to take her kids to a farm. "You know, I've lived in Korea most of my life," she told me, "but I've never had the chance to experience anything really natural." What she's looking for, I suppose, is the peninsular equivalent of what you can find in the American farming regions-- hayrides, a chance to pet some of the animals and smell that beautiful fragrance champêtre, etc. Does anybody know of any Korean farms that offer such opportunities for kids? If you can point me to a website or phone number (in Korean or English), I'll pass it along to my coworker. Thanks in advance for your email.


_

No comments: