Saturday, April 29, 2006

a penis-shaped tomorrow?

The Weather.com forecast for Seoul still insists on showers tomorrow. Until yesterday, the same site was insisting that Seoul would be experiencing a rainy Saturday, but I see nothing but sun outside my window, and the Weather.com report says of today: "Lots of sunshine. High 63F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph." For tomorrow, it's suggesting:

Showers ending in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. High 69F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

The Huimang Shijang usually starts around 10:30 or 11AM, i.e., the tail-end of morning. But I'm not ready to set myself up on wet concrete, either. Check back with this blog later tonight (say, 10PM or so) to see what command decision I make regarding tomorrow.

If you visit me while I'm selling, by the way, you risk having your photo taken with my heavy, ancient Olympus, and you will likely end up on the blog.

Just so you know.


_

1 comment:

R said...

F? MPH? this is all gobbleygook to me man. Speak metric damnit!

And what's all this about you selling your ass at some market?