Thursday, January 05, 2006

lingam!!

Things had been going full swing in the comments section of the previous post when all of a sudden...

The following pic arrived in an email cryptically marked, "Don't ask, don't tell." I assume this means I shouldn't reveal the source. But an image like this obviously wasn't meant to be kept to oneself: it was meant for the ladies. So, ladies... this love bud's for you.


I can imagine the priest's reply: "Calm yourself, my son. You're only hung like a bat. Trust me on this: I've seen bigger."




_

2 comments:

Maven said...

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

And um...

!!!!!

I would love to know how someone had procured such a pic, and whether or not it is the product of photoshopping.

Additionally, way back in the day, when I went to an S&M club (as a chaperone, hehehe), I had to walk thru a gauntlet of about 50 or so folks in the same um... "physical state," and the amusing thing here is, they all had the same, exact, pinched up expression on their faces immediately "before."

Damn, I've seen blue balls before, but HOLY FUCKING HANNAH! I've never seen PURPLE BALLS before. (Okay, I have, but that involved someone jamming their scrote into a vice.)

PS: Proportionally, I'd say that bag IS hung better than other, considerably larger mammals.

Maven said...

Oopsies... I didn't mean "bag" obviously I meant "BAT," but with all the scrote/sac-talk, I suppose it was a Freudian slip of the fingers.

I'm still having nightmares over that puce pecker!~