Sunday, June 12, 2005

oil and water forge compromise

I've decided that a children's story needs a work-safe site, and juxtaposing raunchy Skippy-style graphics with kids' material isn't going to cut it: it's like mixing oil and water.

To that end, I've created a new blog devoted entirely to telling the story in me noggin: The San-shin's Tiger. Those of you with children should feel no fear about pointing your kids there. There won't be any swearing or sexuality, but I might sneak in some fart jokes (am still brainstorming, but one of the characters is likely to be a fearsome farter, which will come in handy during some of the adventures). You've been warned!

Feel free to visit http://sanshinstiger.blogspot.com/ any old time. Updates and revisions will occur periodically over the next few months as the story fleshes itself out. I hope to have a publishable product, but more important, I hope to make my goddaughter happy. This story is for her.


_

No comments: