Sunday, April 24, 2005

my digs

Here's a photo tour of my new home. About as interesting as watching me pluck my pubes, but at least you won't have to fantasize about what's in my residence-- i.e., whether I now have a heart-shaped vibrating bed, etc.

We'll start outside, with this badly composited photo of Smoo's International House 2.

building


Next, a closeup of the sign that'll allow all you stalkers to find me:

Smoo 2:  The Revenge of the Labia


With that big Roman numeral 2, I feel like I'm living in a sequel. Next up-- a look downhill.

downhill


In the following photo, you see the stairs up to my place.

gyae-dan


One thing I like about my new place: it's nondescript. Another thing I like: mine is the only residence on my side of the stairwell. The other four dorm rooms on this floor are all next to each other. I'm the only one who can have loud, screeching, splattery sex without waking everyone up.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


A closeup of my room number:

ee-baek-il ho


They haven't stuck a name in my nameplate yet.

In the next pic, you get your first peek inside:

peek


We then turn around, look down, and see shoes.

kudu, shimbal, deung


Right next to the front area is the bathroom.

les chiottes


Here's my dining area. I've got a real table now:

salle à manger


My new computer area has a bookshelf, which makes life easier for me.

desk of doom


We turn around and get a look at the kitchen, from which I'll be foodblogging:

bu-eok


Another bookshelf, and my clothes:

let 'em hang


The view out of the window above my bed:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Maybe I will have to be careful about sex noises because, when you look out, you see this:

il y a du monde au balcon, hein?


And this:

is this what Samuel Beckett saw out his window in Paris?


The following is the view out my front door and through the window to the outside world:

when do we escape?


So there we are. My new digs. They're over twice as big as my old digs back when I was with EC. And the building's got a huge storage area in the basement, so I was able to unload most of my unnecessary crap down there.


_

No comments: