Thursday, April 21, 2005

I feel stupid doing this, but...

...it appears people are having trouble viewing my blog. If you're one of them, then you won't even see this post. That's why I feel stupid.

Here's what I discovered earlier today and just a few minutes ago:

When trying to view my blog through a Mozilla Firefox browser (I'm on a 1999-era Mac G4, crawling along with a 450MHz processor and Mac OS 10.3.8), I get redirected to Blogger's homepage.

When trying to reach my blog through an Internet Explorer browser for Mac, the operation timed out and I was unable to reach my blog.

When trying to reach my blog through the Mac-native Safari browser, I had no trouble accessing the site.

Make of that what you will.

I also noticed that this problem isn't occurring with all Blogspot blogs: I had no trouble visiting Bill Keezer's blog earlier, por ejemplo.

I was eventually able to access my blog using Mozilla, but only by going through the Anonymouse proxy server.

If you're tech-savvy, write me with your guesses as to what's up. For the moment I chalk this up to good ol' Blogger shittiness. Google's takeover hasn't improved the place that much.


_

No comments: