Sunday, February 15, 2004

NEWSFLASH! GOD EXPOSES OWN ASS!

...and the people said, "Amen!"

You think I'm joking about the ass thing, don't you. Well, lookie here:

The Lord said to Moses, "I will do the very thing that you have asked; for you have found favor in my sight, and I know you by name." Moses said, "Show me your glory, I pray." And he said, "I will make all my goodness pass before you, and will proclaim before you the name, "The Lord"; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will show mercy. But," he said, "you cannot see my face; for no one shall see me and live." And the Lord continued, "See, there is a place by me where you shall stand on the rock; and while my glory passes by I will put you in a cleft of the rock, and I will cover you with my hand until I have passed by; then I will take away my hand, and you shall see my back; but my face shall not be seen."

(Exodus 33:17-23, NRSV, emphasis added)


And you thought I was kidding. Didn't think God ever flashed people, did you.

FOOL! Now you know better!

_

No comments: